MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Nevada bear

GETTERDONE

Here is one of the 7 bears taken so far for Nevada, 5 hour race and 6 miles later we stoped this little boar in a rock pile,he jumped out of 7 or 8 trees.Was a blast introducing new hunters to hound hunting.
nvbear2.jpg

Beautiful color! A bear hunt with hounds in a short list item for me. I think it would be a blast!

Nice bear!!!!!!!!!! I love it with the hounds. I had to quit hound hunting. Job was more important. I really didn't quit. I just sold the hounds, so they could get the justice they deserved. I do miss it a lot and still go with some friend on a few days. I love the roar of the hounds. Good luck to you and hounds the rest of the season.

Last edited:
Here is one of the 7 bears taken so far for Nevada, 5 hour race and 6 miles later we stoped this little boar in a rock pile,he jumped out of 7 or 8 trees.Was a blast introducing new hunters to hound hunting.
nvbear2.jpg

Pretty bruin, need to see more than pic. Put up some pics of the whole bruin please..As well pics of some of the other bruins, I love to see the buggers.

Last edited:
Got my Pa bobcat bhind a great hound.Would definitely love to try for bears with hounds.

Nice bear!! My buddy has one of the 41 tags and I know first hand how controversial this hunt is. Do you have any tips on where to go? We've been hunting the Carson City ranges without any luck. Just one sow with cubs and another one in a non shooting area around Marlette Lake. Any help would be much appreciated. Congrats again!!

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CCEAB
Back