Need more tips!! Help!

As Maniac said anise works great and is found in most stores, also make sure that your fruit is really ripe put it in a bucket for a couple days with lid on and maybe add some sweetner . I know that there are a lot of bear in northern Idaho so I am suprized you are having troubles getting them bears hiting unless you have tones of ripe berriesthen they will be a little harder to get just need a couple freezes to get them berries to drop. Now go
hump.gif
get em .. ;)

I usually hunt the berry fields, but this year their drying up early, and I never have tried baiting. I wanted to give baiting a whirl, and I gotta new tree stand out of the deal. ;0

Thanks for all the help guys..
We finally got one, and he is on another post.
"WE GOT ONE!!!".
Check him out..
Thanks again.

Sunday when I went into my bait it had been cleaned out by bears. I left more bait, but haven't been able to get back into it, maybe today Ican get more bait out there.

Hey Ten Bears, Keep with it! I busted my buns for my son hauling bait up a pure sh***y road since he had to work late every night, and beat myself to death doing it, but it finally paid off. Be patient and keep your chin up, and it will happen!!
Good luck to you!

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
believeinyourself
Back