Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

need help with boots fast

slamdmini

My old boots fell apart on my last scouting trip so im gonna need new boots before archery season. Im looking for a boot with good ankle support and a mid flex sole. I tried on a pair of kenetrek Mountain extreme and similar crispis at sportsman’s warehouse and I liked the ankle support but the sole was too stiff. I live in so cal so I don’t have a place to try them on. Do u guys order different boots and send back the ones u don’t like? Any and all help would be greatly appreciated?

I really like my Lowa Tibet boots, but that might be stiffer than what you want, I've used them in warm and cold weather. I've bought quite a few boots on-line, shipped some back and passed some on to my sons, but it is tough when you don't have many options locally. Boots are such a personal preference item it's really nice when you can try them on in-store or if you have time to do the buy-try-send back method - and free returns.

I really like my Lowa Tibet boots, but that might be stiffer than what you want, I've used them in warm and cold weather. I've bought quite a few boots on-line, shipped some back and passed some on to my sons, but it is tough when you don't have many options locally. Boots are such a personal preference item it's really nice when you can try them on in-store or if you have time to do the buy-try-send back method - and free returns.
This^^^(for me anyway).

I just picked up a pair of Schnee's Beartooths. I've ordered and returned multiple different boots over the years, most every boot mfg will let you return as long you only wear them indoors while you figure things out. Order away!

My old boots fell apart on my last scouting trip so im gonna need new boots before archery season. Im looking for a boot with good ankle support and a mid flex sole. I tried on a pair of kenetrek Mountain extreme and similar crispis at sportsman’s warehouse and I liked the ankle support but the sole was too stiff. I live in so cal so I don’t have a place to try them on. Do u guys order different boots and send back the ones u don’t like? Any and all help would be greatly appreciated?
if you like Kenetrek I have two pairs The carrie3.2 for early season and summer work/hiking and mountain extreme ni for later and winter work the carrie soles are less stiff but great ankle support both are warerproof

What climate? I'm out in NM and i just picked up a pair of Keen Durand III and they feel amazing. Not sure how well they're going to do in winter and wet but really liked them for summer antelope.

I have purchased a pair of Crispi West River 2 boots. I am going out to Wyoming for a elk rifle hunt Oct 15. These were recommended by the Scheels salesperson. They are 400 gram and while breaking them in I am now concerned that the 400 gram may be to warm. This is my first rifle elk hunt experience in mountains and really not knowing what to expect for weather. Just reaching out for info and what you use for boots. Thanks for your help.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back