Need excellent quality hunting clothes?

Cornbread

After reading numerous articles, and watching videos from a guy named Clayes Hayes, who did Survivor, I came to the conclusion I needed wool clothing. What sold me was "keeps you warm even when wet". I did searches and ended up buying a few Pendelton shorts and sweaters. And finally, I found a company in Vermont that looked like pretty decent wool clothing, in tall sizes too (I'm 6'2"). I ordered, very cautiously, 3 pieces, a hooded jacket, a shirt, and bibs from johnsonwoolenmills.com.

They came on Friday, and I was so pleased I ordered 5 more pieces. Even though the pieces were more expensive, the quality was unbelievably awesome. All of it made in the USA. I love helping other Americans out. That's why I buy Leupold. Anyways, I wholeheartedly recommend this outfit. You won't be disappointed. I get nothing from this except the joy of helping out my fellow hunters in the field, and helping a great American company that makes American made products by Americans. Hope you'll place an order. And, if you do, and are pleased, Call their consumer service line and let them know, and spread the word. These are Hunting clothes you will pass on to your grand kids.

Love Pendleton Board shirts
I bought 2 of those also, but the fabric is foreign, FYI. It wasn't as thick as the Johnson shirts. The jacket and 2 jacshirts by Johnson feel incredibly warm. And Johnson has many more tall sizes.

I bought 2 of those also, but the fabric is foreign, FYI. It wasn't as thick as the Johnson shirts. The jacket and 2 jacshirts by Johnson feel incredibly warm. And Johnson has many more tall sizes.
I have thick wool shirts too.

Just curious how heavy are the wool pants, if you bought some? I'm in need of a good heavy pair of wool pants

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hamms12oz
Back