Kuiu Service and Quality Going Downhill

Want some cheese with your whine? If you needed your order shipped on a certain date, maybe you should have put such a big order in a little earlier. I think it's reasonable to suspect it might take a couple days to fill. And then you missed the return deadline. I'm not sure how that's their problem.

It took you 4 months to decide you didn't want to keep the item? Then complain about how long it took to get re-imbersed. That is on you.
As for the lack of consistancy of products thats what happens when you have your stuff made in china. The cheap generic stuff is made in china also, so usually you get what you pay for. You would expect much more for the price paid for Kuiu products.

It took you 4 months to decide you didn't want to keep the item? Then complain about how long it took to get re-imbersed. That is on you.
As for the lack of consistancy of products thats what happens when you have your stuff made in china. The cheap generic stuff is made in china also, so usually you get what you pay for. You would expect much more for the price paid for Kuiu products.

I used Sitka for years and recently switched to kuiu. Their products are phenomenal. I still use a couple Sitka items but as far as layering systems for extreme weather kuiu is the best that I've found by a ways. I haven't had any sizing issues or customer service issues. They have been extremely helpful when trying to figure out a size. Sitka also has great customer service so I would say they are even in that regard. Comparing kuiu to cheap products is laughable.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Infraredice
Back