Nebraska “slam” attempt

Man bun, pumpkin spice, with ear pods in, wearing a tshirt from a concert that happened before I was born. Let’s just go all out! I’ll be posting updates from divorce court baby!
Get a new MTB e-bike and replace the gears to fixie bike. Bring a 6.5CM, but only for backup to your atlatl. And instaface everything.

Update: I’ve burnt my tags because I’m following the show off that drew all the dream tags.

So I got the new string on with a smaller peep. Man that really helped my shooting out, I’m headed up again this coming weekend to see if my SIL can fill her cow tag and also try to find where the big bulls are hanging. I’ve got permission for a lot of ground which is a requirement for Nebraska. I know it’s flat and not demanding, but I’m gonna hit every little patch I have permission on. I’m pumped and I’m hoping to kill a bull big enough that I don’t get ridiculed for on here, but I’m a poor enough hunter I’m used to the ridicule. 😂

Update: I’ve burnt my tags because I’m following the show off that drew all the dream tags.

So I got the new string on with a smaller peep. Man that really helped my shooting out, I’m headed up again this coming weekend to see if my SIL can fill her cow tag and also try to find where the big bulls are hanging. I’ve got permission for a lot of ground which is a requirement for Nebraska. I know it’s flat and not demanding, but I’m gonna hit every little patch I have permission on. I’m pumped and I’m hoping to kill a bull big enough that I don’t get ridiculed for on here, but I’m a poor enough hunter I’m used to the ridicule. 😂
Check that smaller peep in lower light before your season. It messed with me when I switched peeps a bit, especially when I went smaller. Just to be sure! 👍

The judges are more impressed with this thread than the nothing burger that @wllm is serving up.

But not by much.

Make with the content or it gets the hose again.
Running flat, boring, flyover, Nebraska elk, antelope, and deer tags vs Alaska Moose, goat, and Caribou tags is damn near impossible.

I’ll see what I can do about making up some phony maps and stats to dazzle the HT crowd like @wllm 😂

Last edited:
Running flat, boting, flyover, Nebraska elk, antelope, and deer tags vs Alaska Moose, goat, and Caribou tags is damn near impossible.

I’ll see what I can do about making up some phony maps and stats to dazzle the HT crowd like @wllm 😂

True classics aren't simply bound by location.
Judges award points for style & how well the prose is done moreso than fancy photos or spreadsheets.

Spreadsheets detract from the overall score, btw.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chughes
Back