Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Nebraska “slam” attempt

Perhaps @Stocker you've missed an even finer moment by not driving a ATV onto the truck bed on a flatbed, and then placing upon that an E-bike and then strapping “Mr King of the Cornfield” to two wheeler.
I had thought maybe he would bungee it onto the hood of that KW as a hood ornament. Imagine that bearing down in your rear view mirror!

I've been off the grid for a couple days in the Adirondacks. Congrats on the elk !! This is one of the best threads ever !! Very nice having your family along for the adventure !!

Hey man, that sure looks like hoof rot. You should contact your G&F dept. Every state I know is really trying to get a handle on it.
I thought so too for a sec, but it didn’t look like hoof rot I’ve seen in cattle. I thought also maybe he was foundered, but after I saw his leg at a 45 I think it was dislocated and he wasn’t wearing it off. I sent them pics and kept the foot if they wanna investigate further. Thanks for double checking though, we need to get a handle on these wildlife diseases so we can keep more animals on the map.

I thought so too for a sec, but it didn’t look like hoof rot I’ve seen in cattle. I thought also maybe he was foundered, but after I saw his leg at a 45 I think it was dislocated and he wasn’t wearing it off. I sent them pics and kept the foot if they wanna investigate further. Thanks for double checking though, we need to get a handle on these wildlife diseases so we can keep more animals on the map.
Nice, good thinking.

Here's what our dept says.

Great bull, congrats! Now on to a little less pressure hunts than "once in a lifetime." You're off to a great start though.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chamoy
Back