Yeti GOBOX Collection

NE Indiana Hunter

ryansmess

Thank goodness for hunting forums! I'm Ryan. I'm from a town about 20 minutes SW of Fort Wayne. I'm a whitetail and small game hunter. But I've been studying and investing in hopefully taking my first western hunt this fall. (Im undecided on elk or bear)So I wanted to start spending more time learning from people here who most certainly know what they're talking about. I do know hunting is constantly on my mind. So it's nice to be here and I hope to make at least a couple new friends.

Welcome from another Hoosier! My advice to you is never hunt the West because you will end up not wanting to live in Indiana and will constantly be going out there any chance you get.

Welcome from yet another Hoosier here (although I have relocated to CO)!! I'm from Indy and the wife is from Warsaw. There is some truth to what Redman said above though.....I LOVE IN and the people but because of the nasty summers and the lack of mountains/elk/prongys/etc make it so I couldn't move back. That being said I do miss sitting in a tree stand during IN gun season :)

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back