ND Whitetail pics

upper deck

We got my dad a couple trail cameras this year to see what he had going on at the farm. It started off where he didn't really put much time into getting them set up or checking them. In fact Buschy had to go down and set up the first two for him. But now that he has gotten a few good deer on camera he is actually becoming addicted to them.

Here are a couple different bucks that he has gotten on camera.

Attachments

• PRMS0218[1].jpg
    PRMS0218[1].jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 216
  • PRMS0658.jpg
    PRMS0658.jpg
    22.5 KB · Views: 214
  • PRMS0343.jpg
    PRMS0343.jpg
    32.1 KB · Views: 220
  • PRMS0344.jpg
    PRMS0344.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 222
  • PRMS0345.jpg
    PRMS0345.jpg
    32.5 KB · Views: 223
A bruiser(s) for sure!... Nice pics... I can see why your father figured it worth the time. :)

That is a great looking buck with crazy big browtines. Without a doubt there are other bruisers in the area you guys just haven't gotten pics of yet! Working toward quality habitat pays off. I can't wait to see pics of him on the ground.

I am guessing I will have another big WT to mount for you and your dad after November.

Wow season starts real soon there good luck are you guys bowhunting them at all

I don't have anything planned to bow hunt there as of right now, fall is super full. I will have the bow with when i am back pheasant hunting and i guess you never know what you might fall into.

nice buck for sure!

(FYI,.....when possible face cameras north and south to avoid sunrise/sunset false triggers and white-outs)

Caribou Gear

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caveman84
Back