Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

ND Rifle Mulies

A spotlight and a headlamp. That is as hardcore as it gets, you never lose sight of the game or your beer on the dashboard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A most excellent show of doing whatever is needed to get your game.

Quote:
Another interesting sidenote that is worth mentioning, is Jason loves to rip a$$ standing three feet upwind of me. He will constantly maneuver to get in just the right position. It must be his “new thing” as he has pulled this funny trick about 50 times this fall!

www.youtube.com/watch?v=No8wNBqn4RI

A spotlight and a headlamp. That is as hardcore as it gets, you never lose sight of the game or your beer on the dashboard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A most excellent show of doing whatever is needed to get your game.

Dink,

We are living the life as true "Road Warriors" It isn't easy, but someone has to do it!

How much does that tipi tent and stove weigh all togther? Also and what is the cost on that set-up? It looks pretty slick!

Congrats again guys on another successful outing. You guys are really getting it done this year.

How much does that tipi tent and stove weigh all togther? Also and what is the cost on that set-up? It looks pretty slick!

PSE,

I have the 6-person Kifaru Tipi and Medium Stove. Together they weigh about 10 pounds. It is a bullet proof setup in my opinion. I like having heat and the ability to dry clothes at the end of the day in the middle of nowhere. It's not cheep, about $1700 for the whole set up brand new. I got mine slightly used for very good price. They are definately worth the money.

Like many hunters on this site, Grizzley, Upper Deck, and I think Dinkshooter is the coolest thing since sliced bread. His wisdom on all things and sharp wit are endless topics of discussion in our hunting camps.

While in WY antelope hunitng this year we got to talking about the "slob hunter" pic Dink posted a few years back. A few minutes later I see Grizzley sitting in the truck saying "Hey look at me, I'm cool like Dink". Well not even close, but I took a pic anyway!

You have the wrong brand of beer to be a true redneck. I'm thinking "Busch" might be more appropriate! LOL!

Nice pics and great hunt. Those are some buck that where well earned! Congrats

ive hunted that Rez a couple times and had a great time. I really like the fact that you can shoot muleys or WT's. Love that country. Congratulations.

Nice work guys! Congrats on the bucks.

I'm impressed that Mic Ultra has transgressed to man sized containers. Do they make 40's too?

Great pics and story Buschy - Congrats to you and Griz on another successful hunt.

HTML:
Big Fin Congrats on those great bucks, guys. That is on my list to do someday.

Randy, let me know if you are booking that hunt next year as I will be sure to hunt before or after you as the weather is sure to be - 60 degrees when you are here!

Randy, let me know if you are booking that hunt next year as I will be sure to hunt before or after you as the weather is sure to be - 60 degrees when you are here!

Amen to that! It seems Randy orders up nasty weather on most of his hunts. He must like the added challenge. :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chamoy
Back