ND Rifle Mulies

I can't help that Buschy is a master hunter! He consistently has to be down wind of anything that moves! That includes being downwind of me! I personally think he is a twisted individual since he is the one who brings along extra bags of granola then tosses them my way and say's "brought them just for you"! You think he would learn...nope he is nothing but a law breaking speeder who thinks the rules are for everyone else to follow!

This windage problem has only started to occur since Buschy told me what to carry in my pack...the pack is fricken full before I leave the camp...this causes the body cavity to collapse which in turn squeezes the excess gas out of every hole in your body...yep every hole. I've tried to tell him that I don't need to carry 35 ways to start a fire and 25 pounds of double AA's and AAA's with me...but he insists. I use to be 6'0" but am now 5'1" due to all the weight Buschy makes me carry in this stupid pack! I think I should go back to my other pack as it would tear at half the weight! Did you know that Buschy is actually 6'7" he just looks shorter in the pictures because of the weight of his pack.

Dinkshooter...you have become the things legends are made of...we got something for you if buschy will post it up!

I'll give him two things...he can shoot the hair off a flies A$$ at long range and he covers ground like a maniac...the day usually starts something like this..."see that mountain over there" Then I will say "Your not talking about the one on the horizon...thats got to be 5 miles" He will reply "I think there's deer on the other side of that hill...let's go"

As for the smile...if you think that even captures the intensity of his emotion...your wrong...you should see him when he kills something! It is an experience you will NEVER forget!

Thanks for a great hunt...I gotta go I mixing up a batch of granola for our Montata HUNT!

Great story & pic's. Congrats to both & I know your pain. My buddy I went to Colorado with for a couple of yrs was the same "kind" of friend. Very natural kind of guy with granola & jerky to eat all day and was silent & deadly with his windage. I slept in the truck the last night due to his illness from some bad milk he had with cookies following diner. I thought he was trying to kill me with gas, so I tried to sleep in the back of the truck, but it was just to cold. Anyway, it was a great trip just like yours.

Nicely done guys!

I don't view "emmisions" as a problem. It is just exhaust from a finely tuned machine!

Like many hunters on this site, Grizzley, Upper Deck, and I think Dinkshooter is the coolest thing since sliced bread. His wisdom on all things and sharp wit are endless topics of discussion in our hunting camps.

While in WY antelope hunitng this year we got to talking about the "slob hunter" pic Dink posted a few years back. A few minutes later I see Grizzley sitting in the truck saying "Hey look at me, I'm cool like Dink". Well not even close, but I took a pic anyway!

Attachments

• IMG_1147.jpg
    IMG_1147.jpg
    50.7 KB · Views: 184
  • IMG_1148.jpg
    IMG_1148.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 187
Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members