Yeti GOBOX Collection

ND results are out!!

Jamen

Living in ND you only dream about drawing one of the Big 3 we have here. As some know it is a once in a life time tag here so the competition is high. When I drew my tag in 2013 I was beyond excited but my father was way more excited than I was. I would have rather had him get the tag than myself since I have many years of hunting ahead of me and out of state hunting is something I plan on doing.

Well since I could not apply for elk anymore I checked my moose results and like most I got the grim unsuccessful statement. I called my dad and told him the sad news. He told me to check his while I was on my computer here so I did...

To my great surprise and joy he drew a ND cow elk tag!! I am beyond excited to have the opportunity to watch him hunt an elk for a once in a lifetime hunt!! I will do everything in my power to get him his chance at an elk. I always told myself during my hunt you will get at least one chance at an elk if I put in the work. That was something I fully believed in and did everything in my power to do all my homework and walk the extra mile. I cannot wait for this fall I do not think I have been more excited to go on a hunt than I am right now. I am more excited than I was when I found out I drew my elk tag!!

Stay tuned this fall for the story!!!

Jamen

Good luck to you and your dad elk hunting. I have to wait until September to see the results for the sheep tag as I was lucky enough to draw the other two already. I drew a bull moose tag in 2010 and a bull elk tag in 2011. Hopefully my wife drew something.

Good for you and your Pops.The hunt will be a permanent memory for you both.Enjoy every minute of it and your time together

North Dakota has had an expanding moose population over the last decade or so. Traditionally moose wee only in the turtle mountains on the Canadian border and the very northeast corner of the state. They have expanded through much of the state, except for the southwest. A few years ago Minnesota had to close their moose hunting season due to struggling populations. This year ND had 200 moose tags available.

Jamen, I'm not sure what unit that tag is for, but I would be happy to help out. Been picking up a few elk sheds this year and saw quite a few elk last December while snaring coyotes in the badlands.

We are in E2 my tag was for E3 when I had mine in 2013. Yes I look forward to this hunt and can't wait to see the old man plug a big cow!! He didn't believe me when I told him from work so he had to check for himself. And yes I hope to draw the sheep tag too have to wait and see on that one.

Jamen,

I had a tag in E2 last year. Shoot me a pm and I'll try and help out all I can.

gwm

If you need help/right direction let me know! Grew up out west and work there everyday...

Has anyone ever hunted E1 unit? I drew a cow tag this season and looking for direction!

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Openseason44
Back