NASCAR Fantasy 2023

No $100 for me. Finished mid pack. Oh well, it was a free shot. On to next week and the start of a new session.

That’s unfortunate, that 6 hour race normally helps me get through my wife’s family get together

That’s unfortunate, that 6 hour race normally helps me get through my wife’s family get together
Yeah, my food plans for the day were because of the race. Guess I can keep on schedule and figure out what to do tomorrow.

Yeah, my food plans for the day were because of the race. Guess I can keep on schedule and figure out what to do tomorrow.
My thoughts exactly, if the weather is clear tomorrow should be a full day of racing. Didn’t change family plans today tho, had to make a Sunday morning beer run to help

I have a deer roast in the smoker for roast beast sandwiches and working on potato salad and a pasta salad for the daughter. Trying to decide if I should make a pie or not. We always have Tillamook ice cream in the freezer!

I have a deer roast in the smoker for roast beast sandwiches and working on potato salad and a pasta salad for the daughter. Trying to decide if I should make a pie or not. We always have Tillamook ice cream in the freezer!
I’ve been debating on smoking one like that, I was afraid it might dry out. Have you done one of those before?? I keep hearing about that ice cream but we don’t have it here, I’m still on blue bell lol

Last edited:
I’ve been debating on smoking one like that, I was afraid it might dry out. Have you done one of those before?? I keep hearing about that ice cream but we don’t have it here, I’m still on blue bell lol
I've done several. Started out injecting with seasoned apple juice but lately I've just put in the smoker without. My trick is to put it into the fridge when done and get it cold. This makes it easier for me to run it through my slicer. When we want to eat I just nuke some slices and melt Provolone cheese on top.

I've done several. Started out injecting with seasoned apple juice but lately I've just put in the smoker without. My trick is to put it into the fridge when done and get it cold. This makes it easier for me to run it through my slicer. When we want to eat I just nuke some slices and melt Provolone cheese on top.
Any kind of marinade or just a rub?

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Giddyup64
Back