Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

NASCAR Fantasy 2023

thmbsupyes

Yeah, I managed to get lucky again I guess. Sure did help! Moved me up a notch in the standings. 2 weeks left to try and get another!

The guy that runs the site has the Lucky Dog option available to us now. If we use it our lowest score will drop off. @Hilljackoutlaw would benefit the most from it. ;) I'll leave it up to you guys if we use it or keep going like we have.

thmbsupyes

Yeah, I managed to get lucky again I guess. Sure did help! Moved me up a notch in the standings. 2 weeks left to try and get another!

The guy that runs the site has the Lucky Dog option available to us now. If we use it our lowest score will drop off. @Hilljackoutlaw would benefit the most from it. ;) I'll leave it up to you guys if we use it or keep going like we have.
I stand by my picks! 🤣

Seems sad to me that Richard Petty is now going to be involved with a Japanese auto maker. Too bad he couldn't keep enough money coming in to his team to keep going without selling it off
It is sad!

Im also surprised because of the relationship Jimmy and GMS have with Chevy

At least you won’t lose much to the leader either! 😂 we’ll have to get more creative with picks!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back