NASCAR Fantasy 2023

I hope Ross wins it all, every race, every week, everything. It's about time Nascar gets a Dale back into it

I hope Ross wins it all, every race, every week, everything. It's about time Nascar gets a Dale back into it
I think Ross is a talented driver but it doesn’t take much talent to consistently ruin other people’s races. He should be able to race better than that, it’s obvious he doesn’t care

Fairly close with points this week. Stayed even with the leader and gained 2 on BHR. Guess it won't matter now with one race left in this session.

I think Ross is a talented driver but it doesn’t take much talent to consistently ruin other people’s races. He should be able to race better than that, it’s obvious he doesn’t care
Not updated for today's race but this is all that matters. Old number 3's mentality. Either you hated him or you loved him. I love Ross.

Screenshot_20230507_190803_Chrome.jpg

I added Ryan Newman to the C list. If he ends up being on the B list for the DGG league (doubtful) I will change it.

Got a little crazy there. Spring session standings ended up being closer than expected. @TN2shot07 managed to hang on for the win even though the points this week were rough for him. I'll get the awards handed out soon.

Alrighty. Boss man hasn't finished developing the site yet. I'm not able to give out awards until he does. I'll keep looking.

I'm starting to get a whiff of the leaders! Looking forward to the all star race in North Wilkesboro. Thinking an older veteran will win like Truex, Harvick, or maybe Logano. And Chastain is going to get used up by every car on the track!

Anyone trying the DGG league C-note challenge? I'm in.
Well! Looks like I made the cut for the $100 race. The top 80% of scores from the Open move on. I was 6th out of 444 entries. :cool: I think there will be a lot of bumpers used up tonight.

Well! Looks like I made the cut for the $100 race. The top 80% of scores from the Open move on. I was 6th out of 444 entries. :cool: I think there will be a lot of bumpers used up tonight.
I had higher hopes for that race

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Killcarp2
Back