NASCAR Fantasy 2023

Finished 1, 3, 5, 7, 9 and 14. Had this race figured out and made over 100 bucks on a race this year finally. Woot!

Denny screwed me but Blaney wins so I don’t even care! I’ll have to do better next week lol

Hard to believe that I pulled out a 3rd place finish with Hamlin in my lineup. Harvick saved me gaining as much as he did at the end.

Golden Boy gets 1 race suspension for wrecking Hamlin.
It's so dumb. This sport is turning in a place for wussies which is probably what the "next generation" of fans is now being brought up to be. It's no wonder all the good nascar drivers are wanting to leave. It's been like that for at least 5 years now (think Tony Stewart, Dale jr, Harvick, etc.)

The reality is for 5 laps or so those two were battling and denny wasn't giving chase any room and even bumping into him. Finally chase got bumped one last time and said screw you, take that.

The reality is for 5 laps or so those two were battling and denny wasn't giving chase any room and even bumping into him. Finally chase got bumped one last time and said screw you, take that.
I couldn’t agree more. It was obvious Chase wrecked him. Maybe dickhead Denny will think twice before he door slams him all around the track next time

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colt97
Back