NASCAR Fantasy 2023

The coverage on Elliot's suspension and the drivers reactions....oufda
Elliott better focus on racing if he wants to get in the playoffs. Your boy Chastain didn't look too sharp this weekend either. No wins so far this year and dropped to 5th in the points. Only ran into one other driver, so there's something positive. 😁

Elliott better focus on racing if he wants to get in the playoffs. Your boy Chastain didn't look too sharp this weekend either. No wins so far this year and dropped to 5th in the points. Only ran into one other driver, so there's something positive. 😁
Only 1? You mean three!

Chastain has had a rough few weeks, ever since Justin marks said they would pull the reins back a little bit. I’m not sure he has figured out how to drive without the aggression all the way up

honestly though I don't think any of the three major contacts he had were all his fault. Two of them actually I'd place more on the contact fault with the other drives. The other was just typical three wide racing on a narrow track.

it was so interesting on how Clint Bowyer every time there was contact was making some comment like "I don't think that contact was xxx fault" "thats just racing" yadda yadda. You can tell during the interviews as well that he is uncomfortable with how this season has gone with suspensions and warnings for aggressive driving.

I know NASCAR is in a bad spot with those calls but there just doesn’t seem to be a lot of consistency. Comparing chase/denny to what bubba did last year seemed crazy to me, bubba ran him down the track to wreck him then wanted to fight outside of the car. Chases was immediate and way too fast for him to have thought about it, he was just giving pay back for getting run in the wall twice

Nobody knows what they can get away with or what will be penalized, that’s not good for anybody

I know NASCAR is in a bad spot with those calls but there just doesn’t seem to be a lot of consistency. Comparing chase/denny to what bubba did last year seemed crazy to me, bubba ran him down the track to wreck him then wanted to fight outside of the car. Chases was immediate and way too fast for him to have thought about it, he was just giving pay back for getting run in the wall twice

Nobody knows what they can get away with or what will be penalized, that’s not good for anybody
Or how about why wasn't McDowell suspended for what he did in the all star prelim race?

Payback used too mean wait till the next short track race. Wrecking people at mile and halfs is going to get someone killed sooner or later.

Did you not see what he did?
Missed the scrub race. What did he do? Last time he got cocky, Suarez threw him over the hood of his car. I heard Harvick did the same to Edwards once when they had a beef over something. Never saw the footage though. Harvick is one driver that can take care of himself on and off the track. That's old school. We need more of it.

Last edited:
McDowell got wreaked early and he was way behind the pace back on track and paid revenge by intentionally getting in the way as being lapped

Remember the water bottle incendent with Rusty and Dale? I heard somewhere that Rusty was building a new house at the time and living with Dale when it happened! Nothing like a little allstar wrestling entertainment to spice things up for the fans, once in a while.

Pure intention to ruin someones day. Why wasn't that a suspension but the very little nudge without really much intention from Elliot resulting in a suspension?

Pure intention to ruin someones day. Why wasn't that a suspension but the very little nudge without really much intention from Elliot resulting in a suspension?
Short track vs mile and a half track. Big difference. Since you like to argue so much, it's a shame you didn't nut up, and join our league. 😉

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JRP325
Back