PEAX Equipment

NASCAR Fantasy 2023

Short track vs mile and a half track. Big difference. Since you like to argue so much, it's a shame you didn't nut up, and join our league. 😉
Big difference? I don't think its fair for Nascar to treat them differently. Its not about contact, obviously short tracks there is going to be all kinds of pushing and shoving (i.e. what Gibbs did by diving that corner and causing that wreak). You will also see retaliations in the form of roles being reversed and now you are the one getting dive bombed on or a corner nudged to get you out of the way. Thats racing, thats fun, that should never be frowned upon. However, if you want to draw a line, that line is exactly located at Mcdowell in that race. Laps down, can't even keep his car going straight its so screwed up and in a race that meant nothing, he was out there for one purpose only - to bump into and screw up Gibbs in pure revenge. In like 5 laps after what that video shows, he bumps him again but his car was so out of whack he couldn't be efficient with it and didn't really impact Gibbs. Go ahead Nascar and issue a suspension for that.

I'm in two leagues with actual payouts, sorry didn't feel like paying to play with zero rewards

Big difference? I don't think its fair for Nascar to treat them differently. Its not about contact, obviously short tracks there is going to be all kinds of pushing and shoving (i.e. what Gibbs did by diving that corner and causing that wreak). You will also see retaliations in the form of roles being reversed and now you are the one getting dive bombed on or a corner nudged to get you out of the way. Thats racing, thats fun, that should never be frowned upon. However, if you want to draw a line, that line is exactly located at Mcdowell in that race. Laps down, can't even keep his car going straight its so screwed up and in a race that meant nothing, he was out there for one purpose only - to bump into and screw up Gibbs in pure revenge. In like 5 laps after what that video shows, he bumps him again but his car was so out of whack he couldn't be efficient with it and didn't really impact Gibbs. Go ahead Nascar and issue a suspension for that.

I'm in two leagues with actual payouts, sorry didn't feel like paying to play with zero rewards
Gibbs ended up making the big show. Part of his education in cup short track racing.

AD is currently in 30th place in the standings and KFB has 3 wins in 15 races. Obviously AD is just having bad luck.

View attachment 278790
My point exactly! It’s purely a coincidence that KFB has as many wins this season as Austin does in his career. I mean Chase Elliott has missed 7 races and is also some how ahead in points…

Maybe Kyle Busch (sorry refuse to add the profanity as I'm not one of those Kyle Haters) is just an amazing driver and one of the best ever

Maybe Kyle Busch (sorry refuse to add the profanity as I'm not one of those Kyle Haters) is just an amazing driver and one of the best ever
I don’t think whether you love him or hate him that anyone can debate he’s one of the best to ever get behind a wheel. I think his experience over the last couple of years really humbled him a little bit, makes him much more likeable.

His brother was also a hell of a driver, both had a whole lot of attitude tho

I don’t think whether you love him or hate him that anyone can debate he’s one of the best to ever get behind a wheel. I think his experience over the last couple of years really humbled him a little bit, makes him much more likeable.

His brother was also a hell of a driver, both had a whole lot of attitude tho
I don't think he makes top 5 quite yet but possibly could. Richard Petty, Dale and Jimmie are a pretty undisputed top 3 (not necessarily in that order). Placing 4-10 is much more difficult.

Back