Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Names for the Magazine....

Moosie

Grand poopa
So.. I was Just sketching up a bit and was thinking of a Mag title.

I was thinking The HuntTalk Hunter.

Reason being is it's a magazine featuring people that post at HuntTalk.com . Just a thought. Anyone else with an Idea ?

How about this one for a title and a logo??
biggrin.gif

Huntalk_logo.gif

Paws.. I'm guessing that will show up in it
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Whiskers, Thats just it, I don't want this to be just "BIG RACKS". Of course on the Cover there will be something catchy to get people to look
wink.gif

I'm thinking good Pictures, Good stories, Not all BIG racks.

Although I like "BIG RACKS", but I can't sell that kind of mag
wink.gif

What about..."The Hunt Talkers".

Kind of has a catch to it, while retaining your original idea.

-RW-

How about something twisted like Greenhorn's handle...The Greenhorn's Guide to Big Game Hunting...greenhorn my azz!!!

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-10-2004 17:37: Message edited by: Ovis ]</font>

I know Flipper's racks have certainly increased my circulation!
biggrin.gif
Hunt talkers?? Isn't that what Gibson got accused of ??
eek.gif
Moosie, they'll open it up or not based on the picture on the cover buddy! Keep the title simple, catchy, and most of all easy to remember! I like what you already have without mucking with it. YH is right Hunt Talk Hunters is redundant and a bit of a tongue twister. Hate to give the redneck bretheren a case of glossospasmic seizures!
eek.gif

I agree with the others just keep it simple, and use HUNT TALK and maybe you could use that pic of you skipping across the porch with your little basket for the cover
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Sorry Dude I just couldn't help myself...

Dennis
biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

<FONT COLOR="#800080" SIZE="1">[ 01-10-2004 23:48: Message edited by: Reddoggie1 ]</font>

Back