Mystery Ranch Marshall on Camofire-$360

Holy crap. That is a screaming deal on a great pack. I'm not selling my Marshall, and if I did, it would not be for that price.

And the deal is gone...man I wish that would have been a crewcab...

Hi All,

Marshall is on sale on CamoFire again. Same price. Tonight only!

yup it's back, 5hrs and 23min left!

Says 8-16day trips... i'm a novice at backpack hunting, seems a bit much for weekend or week long trips, whatcha think?

yup it's back, 5hrs and 23min left!

Says 8-16day trips... i'm a novice at backpack hunting, seems a bit much for weekend or week long trips, whatcha think?

Ordered ! I'm not missing it this time around...

It would be great for anything over 5 days.....but that is a lot of pack otherwise. They say that more because the Metcalf is all you need up to a week, you could suck a Marshall down and be fine. Just depends on if you want to carry the extra weight all of the time. That is a screaming deal for sure.

It would be great for anything over 5 days.....but that is a lot of pack otherwise. They say that more because the Metcalf is all you need up to a week, you could suck a Marshall down and be fine. Just depends on if you want to carry the extra weight all of the time. That is a screaming deal for sure.

It's like a 1 pound difference, but yes, a lot of pack.

It's like a 1 pound difference, but yes, a lot of pack.

IMO, the biggest thing is you got your hands on that frame. Worst case find someone who wants a 6500 bag and find a used Metcalf. I purchased my Crewcab 7 years ago, and since found used Longbow and Metcalf bags. I still use all three, and they are a breeze to swap out. I generally hunt with my Longbow or Metcalf and then switch to my crewcab for hauling meat. One of the best purchases I have made.

IMO, the biggest thing is you got your hands on that frame. Worst case find someone who wants a 6500 bag and find a used Metcalf. I purchased my Crewcab 7 years ago, and since found used Longbow and Metcalf bags. I still use all three, and they are a breeze to swap out. I generally hunt with my Longbow or Metcalf and then switch to my crewcab for hauling meat. One of the best purchases I have made.

yeah, I just could not pass it up twice. I wanted the CC or the new model Cabinet, but this was too cheap to pass up.

Well, I "pulled the trigger". I'm new to Montana and this different style of hunting than I am used to back home in KS, but I have heard nothing but good about these packs. Can't wait until it gets here!

Here is my Marshall with my entire camp, rifle, some camera gear, and a boned out Sitka Blacktail.

DSC00350-001.JPG

DSC00361.JPG

Well now that you've posted those pictures, I'm even more excited! Pulled the trigger on the Marshall for 360, and then expensed the remaining cost so my employer pays for half of the remainder. $180 for a Marshall aint bad!

Glad that others were able to capitalize too!

They have an Easton Pickup XT Lightweight pack, figured this may not be too bad for a weekend warrior trip. What do you guys think? Anyone have one? It's 55% off.

Mine just showed up ! Man this thing is big !

picture.php

picture.php

Back