My son's big goat!

Great story. Congrats to both of you. I am sure you were more excited to watch it than if you had been the triggerman.

What a whopper! How old is your boy? I hope to help my 11 year old bag a doe here in the next few days.

Great story. Congrats to both of you. I am sure you were more excited to watch it than if you had been the triggerman.

Randy, it is definately harder when your kids are doing the shooting! I've been there done that and usually get the shakes afterward but with the kids I get my heart rate up when I first glass the animal!!!

This is my oldest son, Colton, first big game animal from last year...

Attachments

• Dad and Cole.jpg
    Dad and Cole.jpg
    84.8 KB · Views: 456
What a whopper! How old is your boy? I hope to help my 11 year old bag a doe here in the next few days.

He's 12... that's the youngest you can hunt in Wyoming for big game...

Just a word of advice... take a back pack and let them prone out! The first time "shakes" and shooting sticks don't work so good! LOL

Way to Go!

Very cool to see the kids' successes!! And great job by dad to get the kids out, enjoying all parts of the creation we have been given!!

They both set the bar high. Congratulations!

I better not show my kids or they'll wonder what's wrong with their guide.

Looks like a real dandy, congrats to you both. Do you have any profile pictures of it that show a good side view?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Colt97
Back