My Sons 1st Hunt

caseylavere

I waited for this hunt since I was a boy and my dad was teaching and sharing with me his passions and knowledge. Now having a son of my own I hope to pass down the love of the hunt but more importantly just spend some time in the woods creating memories that will be with both of us for years to come…. http://youtu.be/c0uofQrLD8k

I enjoyed the video, you sure have a great hunting partner for life now!

Thanks for the nice comments. I definitely think I have a solid hunting partner for life! Kevin the only GoPro shot in the film was the short time-lapse of the sun and the clouds. The rest was shot with a Canon Xa-20 and a Canon t3-i.

What a cool video. Thanks for sharing. My little girl just turned 2 and loves being outside. I can't wait to take her on her first hunt. Well done!

Wow, thank you!! That touched me more than anything I have seen in years. My son is grown and off to college now and has other interests and ideas about the world. But, I will always have the memories in my head of sitting in groundblinds eating gummie worms together, fishing on the river banks, etc., etc. - I emailed him the link to your video and told him THIS is why I did all those things with him back then. Thank you for sharing that with us!!

Good stuff. My little buddy just turned 6. He loves motocross and bmx just like his daddy. I'm looking forward to hunting with him more than just the local morning whitetail hunts soon.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Caleb_u
Back