Caribou Gear

My PA Mancave

B

big28hunter

Finished up my mancave last year after 18 years of procrastinating!

DSC00041.jpg

DSC00040.jpg

DSC00039.jpg

DSC00038.jpg

DSC00037.jpg

DSC00036.jpg

DSC00035.jpg

DSC00034.jpg

DSC00032.jpg

DSC00031.jpg

Whitetail5.jpg

DSC00245.jpg

DSC00042.jpg

DSC00030.jpg

DSC00029.jpg

Very nice, lots of variety, congrats! Are the live photos by some of the mounts the same animal? Well, now that I've had my daily dose of jealousy I gotta get back to work.:D

Nice Man Cave!!! I can't imagine what your taxidermist bill has been to complete that! I but you put all the taxi's kids through school and paid for his man cave on top that!!! ;)

I kind of went off the deep end after spending 6 years abroad in the Marine Corp. I didn't get to hunt that much in the service. I've been out now for 19 years and have more than made up for lost hunting seasons! My goal is to complete the North American Super Slam. I now have 11 of the 29 with hunts booked for mountain goat, dall sheep, coues deer, and Alaskan/Yukon moose. If all goes well next week for goat in BC I will be a sheep away from the Super 10 which doesn't happen till August of 2014 with Max Schwab. Fishing4sanity the pictures aren't of animals I harvested but that would surely have been a neat way to do it! I completed the whole basement by myself with a little help with the electric and spackling. I wish my Dad would have gotten to see it before he passed. He was a carpenter all his life and taught me a lot. Saving me thousands of dollars which I'd rather use on hunts. Thanks for checking my cave out and the kind words! Good luck this season!

Looks real good!I have one room set up,and its still awaiting my muley and African animals.See you at the range on Saturday

Back