Yeti GOBOX Collection

My NM Antelope Archery Hunt 2021

Valley1320

So thought that I'd do live hunt type of deal here with my antelope bow hunt here in EastCentral NM. Finally drew a antelope archery tag the 3rd year I've put in for antelope tags, I've shot a few other antelope but they were all private land huntsand not a area that grows quite as big of goats as part of the county that does in a different unit than the private I can hunt. I'm lucky in the fact that 20mins of driving has me on state land in my unit and there's a few antelope on perty much every piece of state and good access to it all. Here's a few pics of some of the bucks so far that I've seen.

We've had 6 1/2" of rain and there's water absolutely standing everywhere so not planning on even trying to sit water at all at this point. I really want to shoot one spot and stalk anyways, I have a stalker decoys by ultimate predator that ill use a bunch hopefully unless its windy than that thing strapped on the front of a bow would be more like a kite.

Had time to go scout this afternoon after work found a goat that I think will be my #1 goat if he'll stay on state land by far the best one so far

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back