Yeti GOBOX Collection

My little brothers former boss's bull elk.

I'm glad you said what you said Fin. I was thinking the same since it was first posted, but not knowing alot about elk, I didn't dare say anything and was just waiting for an actual elk guru to mention it.

Did anyone notice all the gold jewelry!!! Not your typical back country blood, sweat and tears get up!!!!

Rulon Jones was likely this guy's hunting buddy.

Now that is a hell of a farm raised Bull ...anybody know his name???
.Mr. Big I would guess ...I'm sure he will taste mm good with all the fresh greens and mineral supplements...

I know a guy that "guides" on one of these ranches. Some of the stories he tells are beyond incredible. For example a guy will come and "hunt" the first day and mention he has always wanted a big bull with a drop tine. A phone call is made and a bull is delivered the next morning that fits the bill. What's funny is the guy is always amazed that his dream bull just shows up the next day...

Not saying that is the case with the bull in the picture. For all I know that's a wild bull taken in the wild. But, if I were a betting man...

Sadly I have laid eyes on a bull that looked similar in NM and my arrow missed it's mark. It was shot the following year within 1/4 mile where I missed it. It gross scored 422.... I never completely doubt all giants I see puctures of because of that.

Are you real sure this bull didn't come from the White Mountain Apache reservation about thrree years ago? Sure looks familiar..

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hotdeals
Back