My late Kaibab Buck.

naturebob

Here is My Buck from the late hunt Day after thanksgiving. Had a real bad cold and it was in the teens at night ,so glad I killed first afternoon. I drew as Resident with only 11 points, not bad.At 62 years old and only been there once 20 years ago it made sense to get an outfitter. Duwane Adams was a no brainer, as He has guided there 39 years and wrote a book on the place. Allways wanted to do a hunt with Him. After I killed I slept and drank nyquil for a day, then went out with Him on Sunday to glass and enjoy helping out and enjoy the Great BAB. Then I felt to sick to go back out. Slept Mon. and then went home Tuesday night after dark to Phoenix that way I could get home with a whole deer with the cool nite temps in Phoenix. Took him to the butcher first thing wed. morn. I didn't get the best pictures as my phone froze up on me.

Attachments

• IMG_0803 (1).jpg
    IMG_0803 (1).jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 1,385
I'm sure your glad you toughed it out for that buck! He's a dandy!

G & F at the check point said He was at least 5 and a half years old. Big kneck and Roman nose. Hope all enjoy ,I did..Thanks and what a great place to hunt. Don't know if I will get the tag again in My lifetime....BOB!

You would see any where from 20 to 30 a day . One Guy was from N. Dakota and held out to last day , I know He saw at least 150 bucks on the hunt..........BOB!

Congratulations! Exactly what a guy hopes for when he draws a premium tag.

Back