MY GOD! WHAT HAVE I DONE?!

While it is not my usual wont to delve into sexual discourse with the unwashed herd, I disconcertingly find myself agreeing with the gregarious gf? on the topic of lesbianism. I have long concluded that I am a lesbian trapped within the skin of a man. I think only of sexual congress with women (actually only one woman, my wife). I shrink from the thought of having sex with men (icky-gross creatures). I admire all the appurtenances which the good Lord placed on my beloved and don't spend any time at all staring at man-junk. I, in my youth, thought kissing women was great (now limited to one), but have never even considered kissing a man-creature. Perhaps Freud would say this makes me lesbian-esqe, if not outright from the isle of Lesbos. Just some food for thought, from your East side friends.

You all have been in that southern sun way too long.

Law!!!
It's a good thing your wife doesn't have your feelings on this subject!!!ICKY GROSS!!!
I truelly belive Elky is totally right.....LOL!!
You guy's heads have been stewing in the heat down there to long....LOL!!!! :D :D :D

I imagine that makes us kind of sisters.. That's an interesting thought.. Male lesbians as sisters. ?? I don't think we need to go there. TMI>>>

Let's see what we have in this thread,

1. Lesbians, in dirty leotards, with nuts, who are very siloquial, and virgin camels being awarded to dead terrorists.

2. A self proclaimed Potentate who is starting a turf war based on geographic location and awarding prizes based on the size of the mouth.

That's about right for summer time. Too much sun.

:cool:

LMAO :D :D
This thread puts on a morning smile and makes me glad I do not have a sun baked mind. I think I will stay with the cooler northern temps.

As long as some of the sisters here don't decide to do the incest thing...That would really run over the edge.... :D :D

You have to understand these are fisherman or anglers, they have sick minds. It comes from getting beat up by their mothers with one armed Barbie dolls.

Del-
And not all the women in Tolleson (Cashion)are ugly...I had several senoritas working for me during spuds season that we're very HOT!!! Not to mention Home cooked meals..every day! They really OBEY their man...and if they don't kick 'em back to Mexico and get another one, or 2! hehe

And I too am a lesbian trapped in a mans body! Just ask my girlfriend...hehe

I just hope at the get togethers that happen once in awhile with this group that some of you don't take that to the next extreme and want to see what some of these lezbo's are really like....LOL!!! :D :D :D

Back