MY GOD! WHAT HAVE I DONE?!

Join me Delw and I will let you be my #2, my "Right hand". I will share with you all that I have. I will let you rule cities(El mirage, Sun City, Wickenburg, and Tolleson).

I get to rule cities? cool....

Wait you said "El mirage, Sun City, Wickenburg, and Tolleson" those cities have ugly chicks in them.. How come you always get the good looking chicks?

Delw

Because I am the new Ruler, Dictator, and King over the anglers and fishermen of,

"The Valley of the Fish"

and we are.....

"The got fish? Society"

Being the Supreme, Grand, and Mighty Leader of all of you, I choose to have the HOT chicks at my beck and call.

Hear ye, hear ye........
I hearby decree that whosoever catches a Largemouth Bass will be rewarded.

The weight in pounds of the Bass that is caught, shall Equal the number of Hot Chicks in MY herom you get to spend one day and one night with.
So it is said, so let it be wriiten, so let it be done. :rolleyes:

One day and one night? WOW I think I am going to have to get in shape... I am a 20 minute kinda guy....

one day and night with a women would take entirly to much fishing time away not to mention she will talk your ear off....
Sheesh I might just stick with not weighin in anybass for health reasons :0

Delw

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>I love the WESTSIDE and the EASTSIDE the same!!!!!!!!<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Does this mean your bi? I knew you lived in tempe... hahahahahaha

Delw

HOW DARE YOU MOCK ME!

NO FISH FOR YOU!! :mad:
You are longer my #2, get out of my empire, you are banished forever, or until you pay me..........

$1,000,000

I have the highest quality women in all the land. They do not speak unless they are told to and they shut-up on command. They are the most desireable in all the land. And they will do whatever you want:

http://www.momentoffame.com/snapshot.html?id=15583

I'm not "BI" I am a LESBIAN!
I love women from the Westside AND the Eastside. :D

Now I have heard it all. Del is going to get in shape, so I guess he is going to do the jazzersize thingy with Hunterman. Got fish is really a lesbian. I think I should go now :(

Bill, This is an interesting thread. Del getting in shape, maybe he'll borrow some of Nut's pink leotards?? Washed, unwashed?? What do you think?

And Got Fish... there is only one thing you've said that makes sense....
"Largemouth will be rewarded".

This gets funnier with time....

:cool:

Well I'll be dammed. We actually got MR. Dan to post something here. I haven't seen any posts from you in a long while.

I see it was the "Lesbian" talk that got you to finally break down. :D

Or....

Was it the ungodly vision of Delw sporting a dirty pink leotard that has old nuts in them. :confused:

Well, we want want you to know that your "Largemouth" is always welcome. ;)

Del wants to wear qa dirty leotard with nuts in them, I knew he would find his feminine side, and now I suppose he will turn into a Lesbian also

I thought all of us were lesbians. :eek: :confused:

I didn't know this was a gay forum. :eek:

"Not that there's anything wrong with being gay."
Seinfeld 1995

I knew it, Gotfish? is smoking funny stuff and not sharing! :eek: Question is where did he get it? Is it Eastside or Westside Stuff?

John

LMAO JOHN!!!!!!!!!!!

Steinfield is a women in mans clothing he is a freak of nature.... Now spongebob is a real man....
Delw

Looks like the muslims got it all wrong.
Is Gotfish? implying(sp) that by merely bringing bass to the scale we can be rewarded with women from his harrem? Kinda like that 70 virgins thing old Ossama is always talking about. I like this idea how can we get a tax exempt status? Should the Del-Mart leagle staff research this?
LOL

J.D.

70 virgins? When did he up the ante?? Hell, for that many virgins, he must be going out of country for them. There aren't that many camels in all of Afgahnistan.

:cool:

WHY CAN'T WE ALL JUST GET ALONG!!

What's the matter with all of you? I go to sleep and leave y'all alone for one day, and all hell breaks loose! :rolleyes: :eek: :rolleyes:

Moosie! Why weren't you watching these children? Where were you during all this? Were you out taking more nude pics of yourself? ;)

All of you have blown my tiny little remark to 2FASTNAZ out of perportion. Let me explain. When I said, "I got tired of being a minority and went to Mesa and Gilbert." It came out all wrong. I didn't mean it like that.

I love the WESTSIDE and the EASTSIDE the same!!!!!!!!

We all should be joined together as one.
With me as your leader. I will take both sides and join everyone as the most worshipped and respected society of anglers this world has ever known. So, everyone throughout the WHOLE valley(Nevada too :rolleyes: ), bow down to me and be counted among the elite.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
1sockeye2
Back