My God how outdoor television has fallen.

I enjoy watching Nate Simmons with Western Hunter as well. I don’t even mind the Michael Waddell and the bone Collector guys, I hardly watch them anymore but they at least seem like a genuine human beings and they’re not trying to portray what they’re doing to something it’s not or in this over the top show.
I have nothing against guys that like high fence pigs, exotics, or whatever it is. Just don’t try and make something it’s not.

Last edited:
Smoked 'em! As you clearly see the deer arrowed with a gut shot run off. Following scene: the next afternoon they find the buck, talk about their sponsor gear, throw it in the back of the gator and head back to the "cabin" for some beer and catfish.

When I was a lot younger I'd watch the Primos shows and some others, too young to drive somewhere to hunt alone and thought I might glean some tactics from it but got disinterested pretty quickly. MeatEater and Randy got me into watching shows again, but I must say I like the podcasts just as well.

Newberg and Rinella‘s stuff are the only ‘show’ I know of worth watching really. Some of Zinger’s content is good and Sitka, Yeti etc put out decent stuff.
The cable tv stuff that I’ve seen, which isn’t much because I don’t have cable, is trash.
I’d rather go to the gay bar than watch some fat ass hoop and holler after shooting some dink whitetail out of a tree stand with face paint on.
and then there’s turkey hunting....

They are a complete joke for the most part. I enjoy several of the good ones on YouTube Randy of coarse and I really like the quality of Jason Matzingers productions. Simmons and a handful of others.

You Tube is equally as terrible. Between losing game and 700+ yard pokes by guys that flat out suck with their weapons I can barely stomach it. Do the Hushin boys ever go more than 2 hunts without losing an animal? Correct me if I'm wrong because I have only watched about 6 episodes and between all the crying and losing animals I was done.

Nate Simmons is the 🐐

I enjoy watching Nate Simmons with Western Hunter as well. I don’t even mind the Michael Waddell and the bone Collector guys, I hardly watch them anymore but they at least seem like a genuine human beings and they’re not trying to portray what they’re doing or something it’s not or in this over the top show.
I have nothing against guys that like high fence pigs, exotics, or whatever it is. Just don’t try and make something it’s not.
I've met Michael in person, really a standup guy. He was running late to a seminar but took the time to stop and chat with me and my kids and get a pitcure. Besides Fresh Tracks, western hunter is probably my favorite. Skull Bound TV is another pretty good one

I enjoy Randy, Rinella, solo hntr, and some J Alain Smith videos. Kuiu has some pretty good videos out too. They obviously aren't plugging sponsors all the time since they basically film their in house hunts. I enjoy their content, it's professional grade and they have some amazing footage!

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idelkhntr13
Back