Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

My Dad passed away last night...

We made the arrangements yesterday...it was very hard on my mother and the rest of us. I want to thank you and all the Hunttalk members for their kind words, it really means alot to me and my family.

Family Name:Wells

Being prepared by Kyker Funeral Home in Sweetwater Tn, service will be held at Memory Chapel in Sweetwater Tn on Monday 22nd at 6-8pm for friends. The burial will be on Tuesday 23rd at 11am at Liberty Hill Cemetery in Englewood Tn.

Sorry to hear of your loss Brian. It is never easy loosing a parent. Lost my Mom in 88 at the young age of 42. Never a day goes by that I dont think of her. Just remember that They never realy leave us. Our good thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family for strength and guidance. God Bless.

Sorry to hear of you loss Brian. I lost my Mom in 88 at the young age of 42. Hardly a day goes by that I dont think of her. It seams to me that they never realy leave us though. Our thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family. God bless.

Sorry for your loss Flip, 62 is far too young. Givese me pause to reflect as well since that is my "target" retirement age...might have to begin rethinking a few things!

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back