Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

My archery buck from today........Double dropper.

No in a archery unit. I did some siding jobs down North of Rupert.Was given some advice by the home owner of some bucks moving in out of 52-a. Never been down there before. Never bad on a few good tips.LOL

Dang - that's a MONSTER & with a bow!!!!!!!!!! I Sounds like the flat lands have some amazing bucks...

supersider

GREAT BUCK!!! you've had great success the last few years. congrats. tell your brother congrats on the big typical. I think hes your brother at-least. sounds like you guys have your sh## together. Congrats again!

Ok, maybe Ron and Shane aren't related to you but tell them congrats anyway. Again heck of a nice buck keep up the awesome work!

Congrats on the article in Trophy Hunter. I usually read my hunting mags while I am on the stair stepper, but when I saw your ugly mug ;) I had to read the story immediately. The story turned out great. Way to go on your monster from Wyoming. ;) :D

SS34 - That's funny I read your article in TH at Sportsman's Whorehouse on Saturday. Very cool story. I would of definetly had a little talk with my son also. But it still worked out and that's cool that your son was there to see it happen. Congrats again.

Thing I liked about the article IB is that Rusty did not edit it and make it more than what it was. It is almost in the same words I wrote. I do not want to be one of them guys up talking there ability and making themselves sound like Mr Hunter. I am an average joe out hunting.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back