My 2005 Antelope Hunt (pics)

Wyodeerhunter

Banned
Hey all,
Here are pics of my 2005 buck. Shot him this evening (opening day), passed on a few before I shot this one but I got trigger happy and let the arrow fly on this little buck. 100 grain Crimision Talon @ 20 yards did the job, he only went about 10 feet before dropping. Defiently not the one I was looking for but oh well, I can't go back in time :).

Arrow went into the shoulder through the heart/lungs and exited out the other side. My first archery critter and am very hooked on archery hunting now.

Ernesto

iminrut

Nothing wrong with that goat...definitely P&Y material easy.......great job !!

GFHunter

Hey WYO, Did you take him on a waterhole, spot and stalk or decoy(I think decoy is a little early). No matter NICE buck with a bow. Killing antelope with a bow is real addicting. Great Job DUDE..

Jigmaker

Nice pics Congrats
Are you on public land? If I don't get a permit soon in AZ was thinking about WY may need someone who knows where to go

Curly

Nice buck. I guess you don't need camo for getting close enough for a shot with a bow? Must have had a blind. Thanks for the photos. Good job.

jmcd

Nice goat. Nothing to be down about. And most importantly, you made a perfect shot. Thats a great way to start out bowhunt... I mean bowkillin'.

enrut

Nice goat... That is one to be proud of... Taken with a bow is an art in itself.. Way to go...

Enrut

Sako7STW

That buck is nothing to be ashamed of for SURE!!!. It will go P&Y and anytime you can do that you have a trophy period! Where in WY are ya?