Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

My 1000 lb. Christmas present

Great looking horse, I had a quarter/thoroughbred that was a lot taller and couldn't take him in the hills.

Nice gift all I got was a screen for the media room.

Bart you have my vote regarding the value of horses and mules? Next season we should film the whole OYOA series via horseback! Good luck convincing sir hikes a lot.

Attachments

• horses.jpg
    horses.jpg
    154.7 KB · Views: 153
Dude... I thought someone sent you my WIFE from the title you posted. Goo to see she didn't leave me ;)

Nice present Hombre' !!!!

Bart you have my vote regarding the value of horses and mules? Next season we should film the whole OYOA series via horseback! Good luck convincing sir hikes a lot.

Troy we would have to drug and hog tie Mr. Fin to even get him to lead one let alone ride one. Once he sees how much food I can pack on that guy he'll change his mind. OH wait that's just me and you who are always worrying about what's next to eat:D

Lawnboy and Photofin, you two just gained points in my estimation. I really enjoy the horseback part of Elk hunting. Although it can be a PITA if you are used to the freedom to camp wherever the heck you please without regard to feed and water.

This year I'm going to try to do a light and fast horseback camp on CA bear and deer. When I realized I ran more miles this year than I rode, I was kinda peeved with myself.

Back