NEW SITKA Ambient 75

Must Have A Holiday,,,,

Hunterman

,,,,Coming up :cool: coming home from work today I noticed that the price of gas jumped up .06 per gal. making a gal. of regular at $2.43...I think it will top out at around $2.60 per gal. then start dropping until the thanksgiving holiday :cool: Oh well,,,Lady Nutcracker and I are still going down to the ocean this week-end with the boat, and burn up butt load of gas :D

Hunterman(Tony)

I hope Buzz will finally see the light and realize he is a Dumb Ass and maybe not be such a Buzz Kill!!! The only good thing about Buzz is that my husband and I will be raising our child far far away from him! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Its almost $3.00 a gallon at the dock here. That $300 every three weeks really drove the cost per pound of fish up. I never asked or took offered gas money from people before, this year if you offer, I am taking it.

Don't let the gas prices get you don't on your special weekend with Mom wait and complain about them when ya'll get back.
Quick Draw

BuckFushToons.jpg

Well damn,,I missed it by .09 a gal.. $2.69..

Now that joke of a President tells us to conserve gass, and he flies down to look at the damage in New Orleans..Like he's going to do something..What a phony

Hunterman(Tony)

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbonser94
Back