Muley Freak in trouble?

These guys are the biggest marks trying to make it in the hunting podcast industry today, they gave Josh Bowmar a sympathetic interview and now they're helping rehab EarnIt Erik's image.

These guys are the biggest marks trying to make it in the hunting podcast industry today, they gave Josh Bowmar a sympathetic interview and now they're helping rehab EarnIt Erik's image.
I know I’m a constant source of griping in this topic but that’s so pathetic. All those losers have each others backs cause none of them can stomach the idea of having to get a real job.

They are both muphere's.

Coupla nerds there.

If it takes you an hour-plus, to explain how you didn’t do anything wrong…maybe you did something wrong.

You always dream of running into guys at get togethers that hunt and/or fish to kill time with. These are not those guys. These are the guys I dread meeting.

Total dumpster fire for NF. I know in the past i heard MF ran some of his sponsors social media accounts, makes me wonder if he has acccess to NF account.

The constant reference to the exhaustive research they did and confirmed the charges weren’t true is somewhere between funny and gross

It did kinda help me decide to buy a different scope, but I’m keeping my Mathews.

I know I’m a constant source of griping in this topic but that’s so pathetic. All those losers have each others backs cause none of them can stomach the idea of having to get a real job.
Whose podcast is this? I’m not clicking the link to give them a view.

Whose podcast is this? I’m not clicking the link to give them a view.
It’s Muley Cheeks himself crying and blaming everyone on his own podcast. He even named it “The Grind” like really that’s all the more original of a name he could come up with?

The HUNTR podcast guys also gave him a tongue bath on their podcast too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
moko
Back