MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Muley Freak in trouble?

These guys are the biggest marks trying to make it in the hunting podcast industry today, they gave Josh Bowmar a sympathetic interview and now they're helping rehab EarnIt Erik's image.

These guys are the biggest marks trying to make it in the hunting podcast industry today, they gave Josh Bowmar a sympathetic interview and now they're helping rehab EarnIt Erik's image.
I know I’m a constant source of griping in this topic but that’s so pathetic. All those losers have each others backs cause none of them can stomach the idea of having to get a real job.

They are both muphere's.

Coupla nerds there.

If it takes you an hour-plus, to explain how you didn’t do anything wrong…maybe you did something wrong.

You always dream of running into guys at get togethers that hunt and/or fish to kill time with. These are not those guys. These are the guys I dread meeting.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Elkslayer38
Back