Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Muley Freak in trouble?

The YouTube channel has so many subscribers - that’s mind boggling to me. Check it out, just the titles are cringe worthy. I only watched the video where he takes his daughters out, a tutorial of OnX maps, knocks on a trailer house door asking for permission. Then drives up to a haystack for an 8 yard stalk behind the hay, and kills a tiny pronghorn under a center pivot with an assault rifle, while shooting directly toward a farm house. Amazing stuff.

The YouTube channel has so many subscribers - that’s mind boggling to me. Check it out, just the titles are cringe worthy. I only watched the video where he takes his daughters out, a tutorial of OnX maps, knocks on a trailer house door asking for permission. Then drives up to a haystack for an 8 yard stalk behind the hay, and kills a tiny pronghorn under a center pivot with an assault rifle, while shooting directly toward a farm house. Amazing stuff.
Oh dang I did watch this before...he was seriously going to shoot off a fence post from the ROW/road ditch. That part was edited out since I watched it the first time.

I didn't see any assault rifle, but I feel bad for those kids. They are pretty much just props for him, hope they grow up differently than him.

Back