Muley Freak in trouble?

When you’re dependent on the same equipment companies that sponsor those influencers, you don’t shit where you eat.

It makes sense but Avery quite frequently shits on major companies. He has pooed on leupold and others and they spend their own time and money on the scope drop testing which makes most of the big names look bad. It seems like once Bomar got serious about suing people who exposed his doucheness and legal troubles rokslide got quick to shut down negative press on influencers. MakingHuntingGreatAgain clammed up too.

From last time Erik got busted:
B2408413-32E4-42DD-9FE8-BA057BEF4934.jpeg

Last edited:
I started a post about Bowmar over there and it lasted a little bit and then was deleted with a PM stating this isn't the place for that!

So anyways allegedly Muley Freak got charged with a felony what a tool.

Well when one of the owners is still a defender of Darner what do you expect
Even when they plead guilty you can't mention it. I think it should be shown that a lot of "influencers" hide behind IG and portray a fantasy hunting lifestyle.

Allegedly Muley freak is a trespasser!

I watched his last trial on youtube last night and if you start at beginning
it puts onX accuracy in very serious doubt, then as testimony continues
you realize muleyfreak would throw his own kids under a bus to save his ass , the drama he has going on is insane
wounded elk , the lust for recognition and “ lean organic protein “
this dude has a long seriously bad ego trip about trespassing and passing off blame
on anyone but himself.

Last edited:
It makes sense but Avery quite frequently shits on major companies. He has pooed on leupold and others and they spend their own time and money on the scope drop testing which makes most of the big names look bad. It seems like once Bomar got serious about suing people who exposed his doucheness and legal troubles rokslide got quick to shut down negative press on influencers. MakingHuntingGreatAgain clammed up too.

From last time Erik got busted:
View attachment 254454
I know it's cool to hate on the 'slide on this site, but I kind of appreciate Ryan Avery. He's been making their advertising pretty vulnerable with the scope testing they've been doing, as lots of high dollar optics have been failing and they haven't sugar coated it at all.

I will say I have mixed feelings about their policies regarding influencers. I do roll my eyes a bit at the internet tendency to pile on. However, some of the stuff going on is pretty wretched, and to not talk about it seems to facilitate that behavior.

I will say I have mixed feelings about their policies regarding influencers. I do roll my eyes a bit at the internet tendency to pile on. However, some of the stuff going on is pretty wretched, and to not talk about it seems to facilitate that behavior.

there should be zero tolerance for it.

yes, innocent until proven guilty. especially because people are often out for people with any sort of following. especially people that don't agree with someone's lifestyle.

but if you're gonna just with personal freedom and without any sort of oversight, as any of us are largely allowed to do, represent an activity that is hanging tenuously on as many threads as it already is in the public eye...

then sorry, i'm not sorry, be above reproach with your public influence or be torched. end of story.

there should be zero tolerance for it.

yes, innocent until proven guilty. especially because people are often out for people with any sort of following. especially people that don't agree with someone's lifestyle.

but if you're gonna just with personal freedom and without any sort of oversight represent an activity that is hanging tenuously on as many threads as it already is in the public eye...

then sorry, i'm not sorry, be above reproach with your public influence or be torched. end of story.
Sure, but there's a difference between making your point about your feelings in 1 or 2 posts and camping out in a thread for days throwing stones.

Literally the best thing to do is not give clicks. Sometimes it's not easy, though!

This Freak has a sense of entitlement towards wildlife that has likely contributed to his legal issues.
He's not alone, using public assets to make a living leaves people feeling entitled to those assets.
To me the fact that he is breaking the law to make a profit should trigger the maximum penalty.

Last edited:
Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back