Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Mule deer poached in idaho...

SageGhost

KIMBERLY — The Idaho Department of Fish and Game needs your help to find the people responsible for poaching a mule deer buck in the South Hills near Cherry Springs Road on or around Jan. 28.

A conservation officer found the deer's remains on Jan. 31 where it was killed. Leg bones from the same animal were later found on Golf Course Road, south of Jerome, on Feb. 9. Blood was collected in both areas. A DNA match later connected evidence from the two sites.

Anyone having knowledge about this crime or other wildlife-related violations should call the toll-free Citizens Against Poaching hotline at (800) 632-5999.

Callers will remain anonymous and a cash reward is available if the information is sufficient for a citation or a warrant to be issued. A conviction is not necessary.

SG I told my brother about this and he asked a question that made sense. If the remains where found did someone cut the head and legs off? Then leave the rest? Just made alot of sense. Why would someone poach a buck take the head and legs? Kinda wierd to me.
But agree with Buzz on this one.........

These days DNA is not big deal..... I hope they get the Backwards Hicks who did this.... It is not right to kill an animal for the head...My god if your going to break the law and kill it at least eat the meat!!!

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RPN
Back