mtmiller I found a few ducks

Nemont

Craig there are still birds here they just don't move until the sun starts going done. We need some cold to hit us before these birds change their pattern. This is the third day in a row we have watched them do the same thing. No way to hunt them on their roost and they don't fly until after legal shooting time.

Nemont

Nice. I am sure the weather will change next week, as I am headed to Phoenix.:BLEEP:

Well maybe I can clock one off the water with one of my usual drives from the tee.:D

Speaking of ducks...

Last week while driving through Nebraska, I saw a couple different small ponds along I-80 that had hundreds of greenheads on them. I'm talking about 1-2 acre ponds that were half frozen and had several hundred ducks each. Impressive!

Oak, I saw Greenheads out the wazzou along I-80. One was next to a feedlot and the Mallards were eating as much grain as the cows! Did you see the Camel and the Giraffe? John

Hey, dumb-ass miller figured out it was a video.:confused: |oo Awesome number of birds you have there. NIIIICCCCCEEEEEEE

Back