Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

MT results

I think I'm going to start putting in for every draw in every state just for the excitment of drawing a permit. Won't even go, just for the thrill of the draw. haha

Congrats to all that drew.

That's funny. Funny, because I think some guys put more effort into getting a tag, then bragging about having some glory tag, than they do actually scouting and hunting that tag.

Deer points are posting. Nothing for me on that tag either. That's the one I thought I would get for sure. Damn.

Another deer permit point for me also! Blah Blah Blah Why do I put myself though this every year?:eek:

Me and my horse are coming back to the Last Best Place this year again also!
Can't wait - Gotta go shoot my bow...

Okay here is a weird one of coarse I didn't draw either Deer/Elk permit. But my drawings page is finally updated at to Successful/Unsuccessful and it is showing Unsuccessful on my Big game Combo drawing! How the heck is that when it didn't even sale out? Now I'm confused! I put in for the Combo Deer/Elk with Elk portion refund if not drawn for a permit. WTH?

I thought the same thing but I do it online pretty much dummy free there. I also went back and checked my printed material everything looks good to me. I received both bonus points on my permits so I had to be in the permit drawings I assume? Oh well I guess I will see what I get in the mail if it's a gen. deer tag or a total refund. Refund sounds nice at this point in the game.

Well I'm pretty happy. Drew the 900-15 elk permit which I was expecting to. Another bonus point for deer. My old man drew the 900-15 permit as a nonresident with 0 bonus points, and I wasn't too optimistic that would happen. Will finally get him out here to hunt elk with me. Can't wait.

Drew the 447-20 elk tag which I'm pretty happy about. I live in GF. So can get out there after work. Guess I need to learn to bow hunt now to maximize my season.

Drew the 447-20 elk tag which I'm pretty happy about. I live in GF. So can get out there after work. Guess I need to learn to bow hunt now to maximize my season.

That's a pretty coveted permit to draw. You should have a lot of fun. Good luck.

I thought the same thing but I do it online pretty much dummy free there. I also went back and checked my printed material everything looks good to me. I received both bonus points on my permits so I had to be in the permit drawings I assume? Oh well I guess I will see what I get in the mail if it's a gen. deer tag or a total refund. Refund sounds nice at this point in the game.

Something is not right. Mine is similar. I had to sit and think about it but I too remember checking that I want a refund for the elk portion if not successful in the special elk draw. I show I DREW the deer/elk combo, but there is nothing showing unsuccessful or pending for the special elk. I do not remember what my elk points were last year, but I show I have 7 as of now. I will have to call them and ask what is up. For those who have draw or not as a nonres for the elk, does your status show something for the special draw or are you just looking at your bonus point change?

Last edited:
Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
avidcork
Back