Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

MT hunting opportunity of a lifetime!

MTPharmHunter

This coming hunting season will be a once in a lifetime opportunity for me and I was hoping someone could help get me going in the right direction. The summer/fall of 2012 I will have an unlimited amount of time to scout and hunt as I will be between school and starting a job. I am looking for some general areas to do some scouting/bowhunting. I don't have access to any stock, but I am set up to pack into the backcountry on foot. I have spent time in the Bitterroot and Big Hole with some success but am looking to branch out and maybe head east this year. I don't expect anyone to give up their favorite honey-hole but just hoping to get a little advice. Thanks!

sent you a pm with my advise.I sure wish I was your age again!!!Good luck to you,and I'm sure you'll have a great season with some work

Man if you've got that much time, and are wanting to get it done with your bow, I've got to think the breaks are going to be a great way to go. There's potential for an absolute toad, and if you've got the time to really scout and check out some out of the way areas, you might stumble on something awesome.

You'll probably have lots of frustrating days in there, but having tons of time on your side could be a huge advantage.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rifleman270
Back