Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

MT Elk Permit.

I messed up putting in for a archery tag which was like a 5% chance and some how ended up putting in for the rifle which i drew? with no points??? My drawing luck is usually so bad i once put in for a doe tag and didnt draw but was able to buy a surplus tag. LoL Congrats to all who drew

Nothing drawn in our house. I can't complain though....I've had a few bull permits in the past eight years. My wife, not so much. She now has 10 points for elk......

I'm saving my luck for the "big three".........grin!

Drew a 798-15 archery in the breaks. I have no clue about that area. I've been hunting the Big Sky area since I moved here in 03. If anyone has some insight, beta, or advice on hunting there I sure would apreciate it. I'm a solid hiker/mtn biker so I ain't sceered of a climb. I don't have any horses or wall tent but I've spent many a day sleeping in the back of the landcruiser or backpacking tent. My buddy from Thompson Falls also drew a tag for that area so hopefully we can hunt together. I'm an equipment mech/operator/welder so if any of you private land owners want to trade access for work I'd be willing to come out a day early and work for my right. Thanks!

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back