Yeti GOBOX Collection

MT Elk Permit.

Fin that is what three years in a row?

I got a point for elk plus a general combo point which really confuses me.

Looks like I burned my points again after 3 years...... Wonder if I will still have my tag when rifle season finally rolls arround again.... Hope not! :)

So Dr. Fin, what did you draw? :W:

Rifle elk.

My son graduates from college in May. He hasn't been home for elk season the last four years. We did a party app, averaging three points Excited to go elk hunting with him again. He gets first dibs on anything. Not that important for me to shoot anything. Just a week in elk camp with him is my pleasure.

so i've got 10 bonus points for elk...I don't remember what I had going into the draw, whats the maximum? Jeez...with 10 point in some states I'd be looking at a real good hunt!

Rifle elk.

My son graduates from college in May. He hasn't been home for elk season the last four years. We did a party app, averaging three points Excited to go elk hunting with him again. He gets first dibs on anything. Not that important for me to shoot anything. Just a week in elk camp with him is my pleasure.

Can't wait until my boys are old enough to hunt with. Congrats!

Got a deer and elk point... no tags for me! I wasn't expecting to get a deer as I drew the Bridgers buck tag last year... I should start having a chance for elk.

Congrats to all who drew

Does anyone know anything about unit 380? A friend of mine asked me to put in a party tag with him. He lives in Townsend so I guess he knows the area pretty well... Is this a decent tag?

Does anyone know anything about unit 380? A friend of mine asked me to put in a party tag with him. He lives in Townsend so I guess he knows the area pretty well... Is this a decent tag?

Raghorns, wolves and thousands of cow and spike hunters. Don't pass on a legal bull.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MontanaPete59102
Back