MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

MT Elk Permit.

Raghorns, wolves and thousands of cow and spike hunters. Don't pass on a legal bull.

Ditto. Most overrated LE tag in the state. But thousands of suckers put in for it every year. I hope they continue chasing the 380 dream too, makes it easier to draw better units elsewhere.

Nuthin' for this NW Montana hunter. More bonus points. Guess I will have to hunt the non draw zones. Good 'nuff! MTG

Does anyone know anything about unit 380? A friend of mine asked me to put in a party tag with him. He lives in Townsend so I guess he knows the area pretty well... Is this a decent tag?

I would think living in Townsend he would know better.

Oh well, guess you wasted a few bucks on a sucky tag. May as well stay in AK and hunt sheep......

Successful for 798-20. Breaks rifle here I come............

rifle elk.

My son graduates from college in may. He hasn't been home for elk season the last four years. We did a party app, averaging three points excited to go elk hunting with him again. He gets first dibs on anything. Not that important for me to shoot anything. Just a week in elk camp with him is my pleasure.

hey big fin!!!! Is three a crowd???:D:D:D

Oh oh. Some bull is going to take it on the chin this year. Congrats. About time you draw something like that.

Hopefully a bull takes it through the ribs instead.:)

I'm thinking there might be a couple bulls with a bounty on their heads after he does some summer scouting. Good Luck

If I see what i saw last year, and catch up with the owners of this years sheds.......

I know of seven guys who drew the rifle tag for that unit. Most will be hunting areas that I don't have access to, so they should do very good.

Me, I am a bottom feeder, living off the leftovers passed on by others. A rag horn will be an accomplishment for me, given I usually have only three or four days to hunt and with my camera crew in tow, we look/sound/smell worse than a band of Bedouin camel traders.

The rest of you guys who have five weeks of solo hunting on some great ground better shoot 360+, or you might be subjected to public ridicule.

Should be fun.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back