Caribou Gear

MT Draw Week

I see a Bitterroot deer tag in my future...

So, when I draw a tag there as well, I wont bother taking a full page add in the local paper and offering a finders fee, I'll just expect daily photos and gps coordinates throughout the summer.;)

I will scout for Ya all for $29.95, unless I draw.

I am cheap and not very good.

Last edited:
Cause of the internet probly. mtmuley

I think it has a great deal to do with the fact that 2 out of the top 3 mule deer permits in the entire state are found here and those that aren't in the top 3 are so far behind in size of available bucks that nobody in their right mind would apply for them. And it's been that way for a number of years. But ya the internet doesn't help.

261 has the added benefit of big bucks that are easily viewed. Literally in the yard. mtmuley

I feel like we found out the elk permit results a day before the deer permit results last year...anybody remember? I now have "Big Game Combo" under "Successful" so just knowing I will have and elk tag in my pocket in September and an any deer tag in my pocket come November is a damn good feeling :)

I feel like we found out the elk permit results a day before the deer permit results last year...anybody remember? I now have "Big Game Combo" under "Successful" so just knowing I will have and elk tag in my pocket in September and an any deer tag in my pocket come November is a damn good feeling :)

Mine said the same thing this morning, and now it has flipped and says "Big Game Combo" under "Unsuccessful". I think they are just messing with me now!! Still says "Pending on the permit section though. I'm sure they are in the middle of them.

Does anyone remember how long after the NR drawings it takes for them to get to the real drawings?

Jeepers I need something better to do with my time.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back