MT Draw Week

I'm not finding anything about the NR combo's, but it looks like elk was posted on Thursday the 17th and deer on Friday the 18th. I think we've got another day to wait...

It's also possible we're way over-thinking this and they can post them at any random time that they choose.

It says "Successful" for my Deer combo!

I'm thinking that they're posting as we speak...

Got another elk permit point now. Y'all should start to see additions of points or your points going to zero soon, atleast for the elk permit. My deer points are unchanged. Last year those were updated last.

Resident drawings are starting to be posted. Just got another bonus point. Looks like I'll be hunting my usual spots this year!

I did hear from a pretty reliable celebrity hunter I know that MTFWP's facebook page says they will conduct the deer permit drawing today.

Don't relax those refresh clicking muscles yet.

No breaks elk permit for me. Guess plan "A" is now officially on track, which is leave the 11th after work and hunt through the 24th of September.

Man they have really sped things up this year from years past no elk permit. Last year it was a day between combos and elk permits.

Noone here has drawn their first choice elk permit yet? Maybe they made a mistake like Colorado did with their deer drawing last year? (Wishful thinking) However, I did draw my second choice elk permit for one of the unlimited units.

Just talked to a guy in my office that said he had 9 bonus points and used them this year by applying for an unlimited tag as his first choice. Yikes!

Back