Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

MT deer/elk online

2009 GENERAL - DEER COMBO
SUCCESSFUL

And I was just hoping for a point. :rolleyes:

I almost put in for the deer draw just hoping for a point, seeing the luck around here I'm glad I didn't.

Good luck.

I almost put in for the deer draw just hoping for a point, seeing the luck around here I'm glad I didn't.

Good luck.
Well I just brought that luck back down. No tag for the wife and I. We had a combined 2 points for the draw, deer only.

That's ok I was saving all my luck for NM, AZ, UT, ID, CO, and WY. :D

I just went down and bought mine yesterday. 85 dollars, deer, elk, bear, birds, and fishing.

I'm 2 for 3 so far in the draws in which I actually applied for a tag.

Between tags already drawn, guaranteed tags, and tags that I have 80% or greater chance of drawing, I'm up to 9 hunts this fall.

I better not get much luckier in the remaining draws or I'll be divorced.:eek:

I just went down and bought mine yesterday. 85 dollars, deer, elk, bear, birds, and fishing.

I hope you're going to use that fishing license this year for a little 'redneck fishing' payback on that turd we ran into last year.

Well I just brought that luck back down. No tag for the wife and I. We had a combined 2 points for the draw, deer only.

That's ok I was saving all my luck for NM, AZ, UT, ID, CO, and WY. :D

You guys will be money for next year though. :D

Good luck with the rest of the draws.

You guys will be money for next year though. :D

Good luck with the rest of the draws.
I hope so. With my 4 points and her 1 point that will put us at 3 going into next years draw. Good luck to you on your draws too. Hopefully our change request went through. :eek:

Back