Caribou Gear Tarp

MT Deer B Draw

I have entered the surplus list for my already-won whitetail doe district. Will the system allow me 2 of the same tag - we will see!

There is usually an OTC region 3 antlerless WT tag available. Hopefully I can get that one again this year. This is really shaping up to be an epic hunting season, people. EPIC.

Since my wife was unsuccessful on drawing an antelope tag with 1 bonus point I threw her on the surplus list for a Region 7 muley doe tag and the deer combo alternates list. Fingers crossed she gets something that will enable her to have a bow in her hands in September

Same question for Deer B, is there a date that remaining licenses will be up for grabs after the surplus list period? It seems like FWP would usually email or post a list on their website with quantities of remaining tags? Or can you only get them through the drawing and surplus now?

Jeezus people stay away from region 7 we are in a record drought the fawns are dying the adults are in poor condition you will bring this to a head sooner than later. If you want to hunt deer in the future lay off for one year. There is zero management we are managing ourselves.

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s unbelievably sad what’s going on with the fires/drought . I was disappointed that I didn’t draw a big game combo tag this year in MT but now I’m beginning to think it was a blessing . I’m a fairly low # on the alternate list but I will not be taking the tag if offered . This just isn’t the year . Folks will be in a cranky mood (understandably so) and the animals need a break , Fwp won’t give them one so we need . As MTmuley and Timmy both stated , it’s ultimately up to us .

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Big daddy
Back