Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

MT Deer B Draw

I swear to dog that if one of you steals my whitetail doe tag I will burn this place to the ground.
I feel the same with my elk b tag . Good luck . I entered the antelope draw at about 11:57 last night so hopefully I draw a couple tags in Montana for fall.

I put in for both elk and deer for myself and my son. Might be the only chance he has to hunt this year since we both struck out on Big Game Combo and he’s striking out so far in WY as well. I did put us in for leftovers on Big Game Combo, but that’s pretty low odds at this point. Stupid money for B tags, but who knows how much longer we’ll be able to hunt together. It’s his inheritance I’m spending 😂.

I put in for both elk and deer for myself and my son. Might be the only chance he has to hunt this year since we both struck out on Big Game Combo and he’s striking out so far in WY as well. I did put us in for leftovers on Big Game Combo, but that’s pretty low odds at this point. Stupid money for B tags, but who knows how much longer we’ll be able to hunt together. It’s his inheritance I’m spending 😂.
Stupid money for b tags ? I gotta argue that I think the Montana NR b tags are super cheap . $275 to shoot a cow elk is cheap . $75 for a deer is cheap .

OMG I am getting so pumped for this draw. I was just jumping around off chairs and desk and ladders and things working on my tornado kicks to burn off some excitement and my hip is really hurting now. I hope this isnt a lingering injury that might affect my hunt.

I just logged in to check if the drawing is happening and was asked to select the deer image for validation. I thought this was it. Le dang.

I am going to be clicking refresh nonstop all week.

I just logged in to check if the drawing is happening and was asked to select the deer image for validation. I thought this was it. Le dang.

I am going to be clicking refresh nonstop all week.
It’ll be next week . Draws are 2 weeks after deadline now . I’d say Tuesday -Wednesday next week

Stupid money for b tags ? I gotta argue that I think the Montana NR b tags are super cheap . $275 to shoot a cow elk is cheap . $75 for a deer is cheap .
Agree on the tag cost. I was more referring to the total cost of the trip. Despite what MOGA would have you believe, I spend a pretty good chunk of change on my DIY hunts in MT.

Agree on the tag cost. I was more referring to the total cost of the trip. Despite what MOGA would have you believe, I spend a pretty good chunk of change on my DIY hunts in MT.
Yeh I totally agree . I also spend plenty .

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FelixMarvin
Back